Cellfixt thrive to provide Best Customer Service with Hassle Free Policy about Repair. We Provide 30 days warranty on all our repair and on our parts until and unless it conflicts with below items. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your repair policy. Please send an email to Concerns@CELLFIXT.COM
Motherboard Repair Policy
Motherboard repair is not guaranteed. The customer should be aware of the consequences such as board getting complete turn off or might occur another issue. Mother Board repair is performed by Tier 3 level of Skilled Certified Professional. We try to retrieve the board.
What is not Included
- Any mishandling that affected the frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Any subsequent damage of any kind caused to the device after the repair
- Damage resulting from misuse of any kind
- Water Damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer repair
- Any kind of liquid damage
- Any software related issues
- Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if we replace the charging port the warranty would not cover a faulty power button, or if we replaced a screen the warranty will not cover the speakers)
- Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired)
- If another repair is done on the device after our repair by someone other than a Cellfixt. This voids our warranty
- Any pre-condition issues from original repair
- Cracked screens
- Any known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair.
- Jailbroken devices
- A non-working, damaged or severed home button/bio-metric scanner
- Notification of a related issue to repair must be done within 2 days of original service
Our warranty also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
- Water damage
- Jailbroken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Our repair specialist will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If in doubt, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
THE WARRANTY IS VALID EXCLUSIVELY TO THE CUSTOMER WHO PURCHASED THE REPAIR AND WHOSE NAME IS ON THE WARRANTY/INVOICE. THE WARRANTY WILL NOT BE TRANSFERABLE IF THE DEVICES OWNERSHIP IS DISTRIBUTED TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS.